Product Description :
- RADTriage FIT™ (20mSv) Version
- Radiation Sensor: Develops a green/gray color, monitors 20-10,000 mSv (2 1,000 rad) and provides early warning to users.
- FIT™ (False positive/negative, Inactivation and Tamper) Indicator: Multi-indicator (1) dots changes from dark blue-to-red if heated maximum operating temperature, 90°C (2) area surrounding dots turns blue simultaneously monitors shelf-life expiration and/or if a false positive has occurred due to prolonged exposure to high temperatures and UV/sunlight.
- Dose Integration: Cumulative
- Response Time: Instant
- Response Retention: Full
- Effect of Dose Rate: Negligible
- Uncertainty: Visually: Dimensions: Size of credit card (Length: 8.5 cm, Width 5.5 cm, Thickness 0.5 mm, Weight: 2 g)
- Energy dependency: Independent of energy (Over 30 KeV X-ray)
- Post radiation effect: 90-95% color development within minutes, the rest within hours.
- Effect of temperature of radiation: Negligible (less than 0.1%/°C over minus 20°C to plus 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature: 90°C (Temperature on a car's dashboard under direct sunlight can reach as high as 80°C). FIT™ Indicator will monitor such exposure.
- Laundry resistance: Passes a few residential laundry cycles
- Effect of average humidity: None
- Effect of sunlight: Negligible for a week of average direct sunlight (two weeks of winter and a few days of summer sunlight). Dosimeters can be read a thousand times under sunlight. FIT™ Indicator will monitor overexposure to UV/sunlight.
- Effect of ambient light: Negligible for a month
- Support equipment: None needed to estimate dose
- Tamper Resistant and Tamper Evident: Other internal indicators for monitoring false positives, false negatives, and tampering.
- No electronics or moving parts, reliable, rugged and useful for triaging radiation exposure information and medical treatment.
- Shelf Life: One years at 22°C (room temperature) or when color of FIT™ Indicator matches its color reference bars. The cards can be kept in frozen storage for up to 5 years or more and still be good when brought to room temperature.
- Storage: Recommend keeping all cards you do not want to expire in the freezer until needed. (keep in freezer zip lock bag to protect from moisture damage to the manual)
- Recommend purchasing 2 or more cards to keep on hand when the current card expires.
- Please refer to the User Manual below for any other questions.
Click to View the Product User Manual
Click to View the Informational Video